Yachting destinations in Split Area
Yachting destinations of the Split Area you definitely should not miss are:
- Trogir - the historic town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site,
- the island of Šolta - peaceful island with its 24 bays and 4 ports;
- the island of Vis - famous for its seafood dishes, fine wine and the nearby sea cave Modra Špilja;
- the island of Hvar - the island of lavender, olives and vineyards and famous beach parties;
- the island of Brač - with its most famous sandy beach Zlatni Rat.
There are also other places worh visiting, such as the coastal towns of Kaštela and Makarska riviera, very popular for its white pebbled beaches.